Computer users should know that Spyware are one of the most common methods a criminal uses to infect your computer and collect personal information from your computer. Thus, if your computer is infected with JollyWallet, you must remove it as quickly as you can because this virus can escape from security tools and then destroy your computer system.
JollyWallet is a malicious Spyware that reduces security settings and drops files on the targeted computer. JollyWallet is able to control the affected computer system without a user’s permission or knowledge. JollyWallet can be surreptitiously installed on the compromised machine by other applications or any unsafe operations via security loopholes.
JollyWallet can infect computers in various ways. For example, it can be downloaded via malicious drive-by-download scripts from corrupted porn and shareware / freeware websites, installed through spam email attachments, media downloads and social networks or executed by other threats on system.The JollyWallet family disperse the spam emails which may be linked to the installers of the malware. You should take steps to get rid of JollyWallet immediately before it creates more trouble.
- JollyWallet comes without any consent and disguises itself in root of the system once installed
- Occasionally a never-made query for new tab will open to a random site;
- JollyWallet may steal your privacy information and compromise your security.
- Poor Performance like highly-consumed system resources is caused by JollyWallet.
- Remove any and all extensions from all browsers;
HOW TO REMOVE JollyWallet QUICKLY?
Step1 : First of all,you should download a virus removal tool to scan your computer.We recommend using Pro & Powerful YAC Virus Removal Tool: Yet Another Cleaner|Lifetime Free PC Optimizer
HOW TO REMOVE JollyWallet MANUALLY?
In order to remove JollyWallet manually you need to have technical knowledge first then only you can remove it manually as it requires the knowledge of system files and registry files and if you don’t have any idea about this then trying manual methods can lead you to more problematic situations and one wrong file deletion can make your system completely unusable. The Steps for manual Removal of JollyWallet are:
- First of all restart your system in safe mode and for that press F8 key after you start you start your computer.
- Then select “Safe Mode With Networking” from the Advanced options window using down arrow key.
- Open task bar by pressing CTRL + DEL + ALT and terminate all the process related to JollyWallet threat.
- Open Registry Window by typing “regedit” in Run window.
- Once it opens search the registry files related to JollyWallet and delete all of them.
- Search all the JollyWallet related files manually in your system and delete them.